ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

steady as she goes, page-9

1. 267 Posts.
    I remain hopeful for and quite honestly also expect some "festive uplift" before this month is out.

We have what could/should be a potentially great sentiment booster due near term - I'm hoping to see increased volume and a swing in market depth in the coming days/fortnight - as seems to be the norm prior to positive news. Lots of clairvoyants trading on the ASX - lol.

(24/11/2011 BRR) Steven discusses pending December 2011 announcement to update the market with "status of the farmout" and more importantly "proposals under consideration".

It would be great to have a bit of name dropping with this one although I would imagine specific company details would need to be withheld pending binding contracts. Nonetheless even in general terms we will get an extremely accurate idea as to where we are heading.

Our new director emphasis on M&A - is a great addition to the team IMO.

NSAI report, - new M&A man, we have quite a few bases covered...

Not much activity from me here over the last few weeks so have preferred to lurk rather than post - nothing new to say really - including the above post, just had itchy fingers today.

Cheers as always, BF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.