IBX 0.00% 8.5¢ imagion biosystems limited

Steady decline, page-25

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Am I impatient ? only mildly, do I believe in IBX and it's technology? yes, do I believe the current Management can create a company that greatly enhances shareholder value within the next couple of years? the jury is still out! What I am certain of is that management seriously needs to spend some money on a market communication consultant that can assist them in keeping the market updated in a professional and regular basis! One thing that kills market sentiment is uncertainty and IBX SP will continue to suffer as long as this uncertainty remains. We will soon start speculating once again as to how well or how poorly the recruitment process is going and how Delta is or isn't affecting the process etc, etc. We have already seen discussion regarding other trial options in regards to going offshore and surly the time has arrived when IBX needs to communicate its current position regarding recruitment and future outlook for the trial, not wait for the next quarterly as I seriously don't think NSW or Vic are going to sort out the current outbreak overnight. As Scott from marketing says ( rightly or wrongly) it's time to stop living in a cave. As a shareholder I must say that I feel as though we are the ones in the cave.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $7.711K 91.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1152 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.