BPP 0.00% 0.5¢ babylon pump & power limited

Just sharing my thoughts with you from a phone conversation I...

1. 201 Posts.
    Just sharing my thoughts with you from a phone conversation I had with tom today.

Tom spent part of this afternoon talking with a cardiologist, with the view of him joining our company. There is a need in the business to have a cardiologist in some sort of capacity.

After each procedure is carried out in Dubai and other places
    results of ecg etc will be sent to Melbourne for our cardiologist to view the test so test can be completed at Dubai end.

Cost per test the same for Dubai as Australia however much much lower overheads in Dubai.

Dubai are buying the machines, so set up cost are extremely minimal.

Training in Dubai will be in summer time July August, when everyone clears out because of the heat. Inteliheart operators will be geared up for a strong roll out when people return.

spoke of a certain class of people,(not sure who), about 100 000 of them that may well be required to undertake test as part of their employment etc. Generally very upbeat about Dubai on a few fronts.

Beach House are progressing. I mentioned concerns about BH longer term viability. Centers closing down etc.

Tom is confident BH will work. BH are only in three sates, in expansion mode. Tom requires a strong presence in all states. He is getting knocks on the door from various other organizations about the intelliheart system. Strong performance expected as per the agreement, all be it mostly confidential, otherwise move on to greener pastures, ie other fitness groups.

Sigma appears to be progressing well without much detail. I quizzed him on the health kiosk set up with sigma and how IMI will fit with it. It will fit however wait for market updates coming shortly.

Regarding CPI, information has been sent to several publishers for publication. more than just the two magazines that have been mention on HC. It is up to editors etc to determine exactly which edition it will be published.

Regarding 510k submission. should happen quicker than some peoples expectation due to nature of approval been sought. Algorithms.

Market update will come next week.

More updates all positive will follow the week after and the week after that. sounds like about three or four separate updates coming in the next six weeks or so.

Not sure in which order the announcements will flow but they will flow.

I have tried to keep this as honest as i can without ramping.

Any questions you have I am happy to try and let you know my thoughts.

Remember i am just a keen investor trying to stay in touch with what's going on.

Regards

BH12

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $10.31K 2.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1040928 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3287271 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.