M7T 0.85% 58.5¢ mach7 technologies limited

...9 RFPs, along with a stable pipeline. Long term contracts....

1. 667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

...9 RFPs, along with a stable pipeline. Long term contracts. Client retention. Capital light operations with a significant addressable market. Oh & EBITDA/NPAT too. Talk about ticking boxes

Agreed. The improved efficiencies are considerable, which has been remarked in some of the client feedback. You would expect healthcare budgets to be bolstered, globally, which should be a positive for Mach7.

I would hope & fully expect the board turn down any offer because I believe there is plenty more to this story. The acquisition will be to bolster their platform from what they have mentioned but not expecting a material sum $. The majority of their warchest, which hopefully should be about $28M by end of the month, will be to rollout their aggressive growth strategy over the next 18 months. It will allow them to partake in much larger deals.

One pleasing aspect is the organic growth as well. Advocate Aurora Healthcare is planning to double it's size (27 hospitals) in the next 5yrs. Adventist Health raved about Mach7 & are rolling out to their remaining hospitals, which there are 22 in CA. Making it a material contract.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M7T (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.85%)
Mkt cap ! $141.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 59.5¢ 58.5¢ $79.78K 135.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84165 58.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 8400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M7T (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.