ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Steady news flow, page-91

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Rightly so Hottobic it is hard to watch your cash disappear however I will note that ASIC has rules and regulations on what can be released to the market and 'fluffy' announcements often get knocked back due to the lack of 'substantial news' it's to keep every Tom Dick and Harry from releasing crap every ten minutes like an advertisement board.

I too am disappointed with the current share price and wish I had sold at .028 but the market is a wild beast that is very hard to judge. I dont blame the company nor do I see how the company could have done things any different.... The weather is out of Ross's control, the speccie market is one giant grizzly bear and considering the amount of SOI I think maybe we where quite overpriced in the 2's? I believe people underestimate how time consuming it must be drilling hard rock for days on end, boxing it all up and trying to logistically move it all from the mountains to a lab in a third world country whilst in the midst of some mega floods??

Hopefully, the the EOFY sell off will soon end, the market will turn and with some favourable assays and depths we may once again head north.

Take no offense to this but I think maybe you should reconsider your trading strategy? You have held for 9 months and are weeks/days away from the results we have all been waiting for and you choose to sell on one of the lowest closing days for a very long time? The Physcology of the market is a strategy of its own and can be extremely frustrating but I find stepping back and remembering the long term game plan helps rather than the daily pips. If you got stopped out or find it to hard to step back maybe you have too much at stake, this is often one of my biggest trading flaws and emotion becomes controlling.
    Consider trying to freehold a parcel in the future, it completely removes the emotion - sure you decrease your holdings but once you take out what you put in the ride is a lot more enjoyable.

Just my thoughts I wish you all the best in your future trades.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.