AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

steady now?, page-2

1. 10,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2082
    Yes the sooner we can produce those profits that Dikulushi is 'capable' of producing, the sooner we put a floor under the shareprice.
    Drilling results are the best chance of moving the shareprice in the next six months as my model shows that they'll only break-even this quarter but then the Sep qtr will produce a US$5mil net profit from Dikulushi(announced early Nov - that's still six months away!).
    I'm not expecting much from the Kulu project in the way of profits as treatment charges will kill it - impossible for it to earn more than $2mil/qtr until such time as BT gets his SXEW plant operating -and financing that is the 64dollar question - sorry $US65mil+ problem.
    There might be some hype with drilling results from the Mutoshi cobalt project within the next three months but it's still the Mutoshi Northwest copper project drilling results that I'm interested in as that'll produce the long life project we need.
    This stock is only for patient investors - geez they were a patient lot today with nobody willing to jump ship.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.