AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Plenty of good news to come. Some would argue room for bad news...

1. 10,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069

Plenty of good news to come. Some would argue room for bad news as well but given the amount of copper and the grades I think the probability of good news far out weighs the possibility of bad news.

We will soon have assays on those first holes. Followed by further 60% of the metres still to be drilled. Probably 5 to 10 announcements in total to document cores then assays over a period of 6 weeks?...unless of course they compress the announcements to fit in multiple cores etc in each announcement. If they do follow that strategy we may see the halts of several days again as the news comes in over multiple days. i.e. they could end up sitting on price sensitive info whilst waiting for follow up info. Hence, longer halts.

Given the clues in the last release (especially the photo of very rich massive sulphides) I'm expecting good grades.

"Following these discoveries an additional 25m infill drill section (637,825E) was added further West (photos AAND-072, 074), where mineralisation appears to be improving, i.e. hole AAND-074 including 5.10m of massive sulphide Chalcopyrite" ASX 23-12-2013

I think people will be blown away by the ore grade when this one comes back from the labs. You can get an indication from the colour of the drill core...those lovely yellow bits look like pretty pure chalcopyrite which is a mineral of copper that comes in at 33.4% Cu if pure. The core isn't pure of course but it is very strong. Looks like KingKev could get more than his wished for 9% on that 5.18 metre section.

So what started as "infill" morphed into further exploration when they hit something they regarded as "exceptional" and large true widths containing "higher concentrations".

Brazil typically shuts down for the xmas new year period only. Drillers work massive hours when on site, the labs have next to no other work on, etc. The massive rainfalls in Brazil this past week or so are not in Para state where the drilling is. Hence, assay results should be appearing relatively quickly.

GLTA Holders, especially those who have shown the fortitude to ignore all the negative hype that gets floated around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.