ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

steady ship, page-4

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yes, you are right. I think most people are reeling from the shock.....the seyschelles announcement should have stirred things up a bit, and the initial 3D seismic results were also expected (in my mind anyway) to add a little much needed momentum and money flow....yet nothing, not a cracker, ZIP!
    I too am surprised some regulars haven't been posting....like I said; still in shock maybe.
    But if we look at the content of the last couple of bits of news, there really isn't anything new, only confirmations of current info, (i really didn't expect the government to say "NO" to something they have fostered, and given variations and extensions to, and something that they want go ahead), and realistically, the 3D has only defined what we already knew.....there is gas at La Bella (proven), and there looks to be other locations possible for a field and tie back to current infrastructure to de-risk and make the project economically viable.
    Normally, these releases would entice some small cap investors to 'rush in' and push the price up, but obviously the events of recent times have left some deep wounds, ones that take time and nurturing to heal.
    If the 2 active projects are worth what we want them to be worth, it makes WHN very cheap at the moment....hopefully it doesn't come under a takeover offer......
    At least that would cause a little SP movement before it gets swallowed up......
    I for one hope not, I want to see the ugly duckling transform into the beautiful swan it can be....

So come on frogster, neo, piast, sandy beaches, gas hunter, and so on, liven up the conversation, give us some of the valuable contributions that people are missing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.