CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Disappointing from what i was expecting , when I initially...

1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Disappointing from what i was expecting , when I initially bought in I expected tonnage around the 20 to 100 million tonne mark based on the surrounding area, after further research I thought around 20 to 40 mill. I sold some of mine today shortly after the ann. at 1.7c (had bought this lot at 1.8 originally) and placed an order shortly thereafter for 1.3c which was obviously hit so my average has lowered somewhat. Some other thoughts from me:

1- This stock (one of many over the years) is a great lesson for new and experienced investors alike.
    2- Was what the co. had to say to other investors on HC along the lines of what was announced, very interested to hear about this
    3- Timing of ann. is interesting, I now wonder what they have to say in the qtly about India.
    4- The tin may become more of a focus for investors, when I spoke to them y'day it was one of the things I discussed generally given tin prices at the mo.
    5- If it continues to go down I will look at purchasing some more to lower my avg

oh and I love the fact that some posters have shown up to stick the boot in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.