RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

steam drillers, page-19

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Onepot
    You wrote "I want to understand how the field size / boundary is established. I want to understand how the water molecules at this boundary behave / move."

My understanding is as follows:
    # Any voids in granite are full of superheated water naturally (Remember it used to be called hot dry rocks. Well its wet)
    # Applied pressure of 9000 psi has fractured an area some 2km (X direction arbitrary) by 3 km (Y direction) by 100metres deep (Z direction.)
    # In terms of boundaries there is the original boundary which to my understanding the granite has a very limited (neglible) porosity though by virtue of the fact that it saturated I assume it has some porosity.)
    # The 2nd boundary to consider is the boundary established by the fracturing. Relative to the naturally occuring fractures these are large.
    # I understand that there is expected to be nil or neglible loss of water once the system is primed and operational
    # The tracers which are to be added to the water during the closed circulation testing I expect will answer a lot of questions as to the primary water movements, effective surface area of the system and if any water is lost from the system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.947K 1.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69374924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1640944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.