RNE 0.00% 0.2¢ renu energy limited

Onepot, you are a successful pot stirrer. You clearly have your...

1. 1,225 Posts.

Onepot, you are a successful pot stirrer. You clearly have your tongue in cheek, and sometimes in both cheeks at once. Don't know how you do it.
    (Don't worry, I wont tell anyone.)

Yes, I admit it, I am disrespectful of absurdities.

Learning exercises:
    Ex 1
    Water. Dreadful stuff! Do you know that people drown in it somewhere every day? They cough it up and spread bacteria everywhere. A few years ago, when the Indian Tsunami was on, it was water that transmitted the pressure wave. Get to know where your responsibility lies!
    Keep away from it.
    But, do you know that people just can't? They even stick water in their tea and coffee! They ingest it every day.
    Do you realise that every single person that has drunk water before 1885 is now dead!? Statistics prove it. Desist!

Ex 2
    Never build your house where an atomic bomb is going to land. Since you don't exactly know where they are going to rain down, it might be safer not to have a house at all. We know that buildings attract bombs. Perhaps a tent then ... ? How is that for impeccable logic?

A problem is that some reader may take you seriously.

A bit of rebuttal:
    A short half life does mean there will be no build up of the harmful material. The most common isotope of radon has a half life of just 3.8 days. In a month virtually all the radon has decayed. (For comparison plutonium has a half life of 24 000 years and hangs around for a while. Any new additions stay as well.) By analogy, if you turn a tap on over a bucket full of holes then you get no build up of water in it. Background radioactivity has been around since before homo sapiens evolved. Some people get into a paranoidal panic over radioactivity like they shriek over spiders and mice.

Note that I am not advocating sticking one's head into a weather balloon full of radon gas. It would be impossible to get it in such colossal quantities.

Its good to have fun when nothing important is happening. Hint.

Juke

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.528M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2.747K 1.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69374924 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 1740944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.