RNE 25.0% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

Geez, Dukes nothing like success, but you have me wrong, or...

1. 216 Posts.
    Geez, Dukes nothing like success, but you have me wrong, or rather your sensitivities are tender.

Why was it a stir, what I said, I thought at the least you might have thought of them as wistful conjecture. I have never apologised for asking questions, not about to start now. I like to get my head around concepts, and I find throwing out thoughts and getting blasted or agreed with a very useful tool for my education.

"Yes, I admit it, I am disrespectful of absurdities"

First I was simply responding to your insinuation that radon is not worth consideration. It is worth considering, if for no other reason than to assess the safety of workers on or around the site. Not considering it on a project of this type would be folly and probably negligent.

So in light of that, what is absurd?

Ex 1, Pointless, name one organism that can exist for a complete life cycle without water!?. Name one orgnism that requires radon for existence or any life support function what so ever!? Desist yourself with such drivel.

Ex2. Displays a lack of understanding of modern nuclear weapons, the vast majority of which will never reach the ground or a house for that matter if they are ever launched. Airblast my dear Duke. Spreads the absurdity further and allows a better propagation of the blast fronts. Logic failed through lack of education I would say.

Your rebuttal,

What has plutonium got to do with this project? Plutonium is a by product of the nuclear industry and is made artificially only in nuclear reactors and cyclotrons, places where high energy neutrons can be bomabarded into enriched Uranium.
    If you want to be accurate with half life you need to state which isotope, since all have differing half lives. However, since a small amount of fission occurs in any sample, samples are not ever pure isotopically, so there is a difficuty in measuring very precise half lives.

238Pu 88 yrs, 239Pu 2.41 x 10^4, 240Pu6.5 X 10^3, 241Pu 14 yrs, 244Pu 8.08 x 10^7

I really don't mind if a reader does take me seriously, how many times on HC have you read "DYOR", its up to everyone to arrive at their own positions. Thats exactly what I'm doing, how about you?

Which other questions of mine ruffled your feathers Duke?

You can't deny your learning a thing or two with such light hearted banter. But I stand by my questions, I still want to understand the water chemistry down there, and the physics of the flow (which HerbieJohnster66's illuminating post suggested was still in the "not competely known" tray.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.