RNE 0.00% 0.3¢ renu energy limited

steam drillers, page-37

1. 359 Posts.
    Hi opaline, Is that two weeks in Siberia courtesy of the moderator? Wow-ie, your writing skills must be quite broad.
    I am impressed by your 'signature line'. Had me thinking you had borrowed from someone like Benjamin Disraeli or Oscar W.

Re the nuclear talk. It is indeed fact that some don't stop to ask, just run for cover at the mention of 'radiation'!
    The Chernobyl incident in particular has left a legacy of fear that looks like lasting just as long as the half life of your Pu239.
    I am comfortable with GDY's position in this regard. Not because I can discuss the matters aired with any real understanding and knowledge but -:
    Because I have the utmost faith in the thoroughness,professionalism and ethnicity of the management.

Further, they are well aware of course of such issues and have had ample opportunity for years to test both rock and water from the reservoir for all manner of problems.
    They will of course continue to monitor as an ongoing part of the project development.

On matters more practical I found your comments re the potential for the Cooper Basin area to support "thousands of 50MW modules" rather surprising.
    I have heard the potential described as 15 to 20 Snowy Schemes etc. I am not sure now what the Snowy Schemes capacity is!
    As to having heavy industry located there like an aluminium smelter.(I have heard the amount of bauxite required to smelt 1kg of Al and it's many) I assume to keep things green the transport infrastructure would have to be electric trains. Of course providing and maintaining that infrastructure would entail a lot of non-green input.

I like the big transmission lines myself.
    Partly as I am not an outback enthusiast and would feel for thousands of workers in heavy industries in that hellish environment.
    Their beer would have to be shipped in and kept chilled apart from all the other logistics.

Are you actually firmly of the opinion that locating some large industries there would be an option against sending most of the power out?

cheers,

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.815M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $82 33.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 32798780 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6739285 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.