RNE 33.3% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

Geojac,Can you expalin why there is no leakage of pressurised...

1. 216 Posts.
    Geojac,

Can you expalin why there is no leakage of pressurised fluids to granites outside of the immediate field area.

Surely, the granites are not surrounded by an impervious barrier around the field. And there must be some fracture connections that will be open to the wider area, even without artificial pressure inhancements. Water flows through rocks. I can understand why the majority of fluids will flow between the production wells underground, because this would form a preferential flow path. But I can not understand why you think there is no communication of voids inside with outside the general field area, and therefore some leakage of fluids out of the field. And this would tend to suggest that the field "foot print" will expand over time.

Were these granites saturated before drilling started, ie, is it an aquifer, or do the granites form an aquatard.

Can't remember, but I think in order for fraccing to happen, you need to start with some fractures that can be filled with pressurised fluid, which would suggest the granites were permeable, pre-saturated and below the ground water table, which I assume is part of the Gt Artesian.

I'm really glad I've got some dollars in this one, its really pushing the paradigm, cool stuff, right direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.546K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12710161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.