SPQ 10.0% 0.9¢ superior resources limited

Pun?? Nah! An attempt to be facetious? Maybe. Whatever it was...

1. 13,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 679
    Pun?? Nah!

An attempt to be facetious? Maybe. Whatever it was meant to be, it totally missed the mark with me

You know there is copper there. Its presence has been reported in just about every hole drilled at Bottletree and Cockie Creek, the centres of attention over the past year or so.

What's more, the copper is porphyry copper; a new porphyry discovery in fact.

The expressed message from the Board is that this could be a newly-found mineral province. If it turns out to be one, then you will see a multi bagger here. That will take time and money to find that out, lots of both. There will be many steps or stages along the way.

The next step will be as to how the needed exploration etc will be funded. I believe that this missing critical element is holding the SP down. Of course, the last sophs CR pushed the SP down to this level.

We are all feeling a bit miffed by the lack of ASX reporting, especially on the assays for the 3 holes drilled at Bottletree and the report on Steam Engine. We don't know what is happening behind HQ's door, but I expect that the assays have not been ready for reporting as yet.

Remember these things said by HQ as it might help understand a few things:

# "Due to the recent and seasonal weather in North Queensland (being the wet season and summer) expected from December 2023 to April 2024 field exploration and drilling will be reduced." (Dec Cash Q 31/1/24)

# “We are very much excited and looking forward to the next exploration programs on both Cockie Creek and Bottletree, each of which, have the potential to result in significant discoveries. We will also be planning a maiden program on a possible third porphyry, Wyandotte. In the meantime, we aim to provide further information on Cockie Creek from our interpretation of results and also Bottletree as assays are received from the lab.” (CCDD7 assay report 29/1/24).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $122 13.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3002687 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 392894 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 2713550
Last updated 15.16pm 03/05/2024 ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.