LKE 4.00% 4.8¢ lake resources n.l.

A bit "tense" gassed with just one more trading day before we...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    A bit "tense" gassed with just one more trading day before we crest the rise.

brunk is a long term believer with a truck load of milky bars ready to celebrate and distribute.. the source of bountiful largesse.to come

Blind faith is never a good idea

Having said that .... brunk it really is not necessary to guess that information now. The strength of the stock today suggests that the consensus is that there is every reason to to rely on management judgement at Cauchari. The information you are looking for would be "nice to know" no more than that.

Nine out of 12 on my lithium watchlist finished in the red today. Even more impressive Lake made the strongest gain not only of lithium but all 40 stocks on my general watchlist including lithium

More important to understand the overall strategy- financial and technical - spelled out in the Bloomberg New York presentation last month. Cauchari is one small important part. Its size is relatively unimportant

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1615/1615322-de12bd367614e922923b35f8e1cdb43d.jpg

I think that we can all take comfort for the way the Board has kept the interest of all shareholders at front of mind with bonus issue and low cost options maintaining cash flow with absolute minimal dilution. I do not think that you are questioning that

The estimates you are looking for will be forthcoming out once the proof of concept is established Until then guessing serves no purpose and creates what might be false optimism First things first

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $79.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $374.0K 7.683M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 870077 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 12772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.