AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

Valid critism Ognig. I can tell you though that this lot are...

1. 326 Posts.
    Valid critism Ognig. I can tell you though that this lot are honest people and very determined. The difference now is that its allot easier to do deals and raise funds than when they tried to buy and fund a gold asset that Emporer owned. Gold was $US400 now its $US720 odd. There are groups running around with decent deals looking for a vehicle.

Crabby backed Paladin when it was sub 1 cent and his holding is now worth $65Million. He stuck at it.

I'm hanging in (although I'm prepared top buy and sell when the signals are there) there because this bloke is touched (just like his brother Phil) and a darn decent fellow to boot.

Technically the borad is very sound. Good geo, good engineer, Crabby (legal and industry experience) and a company secretary. Nobody I have come accross has ever said a bad word about them with the exception of not being able to a close a deal for GMR.

One of Ricks strengths is his credibility with brokers. Once a deal is stitched up, the brokers will back it in a flash. They have no problems putting client funds with a company chaired by Rick.

My money says they will get it right soon.

The drilling results will be a huge free hit if they are good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $0 10

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3810488 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 71400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.49am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.