RLT 0.00% 86.5¢ renergen limited

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    You are correct Spider, But The main ingredient is 100% pure neon gas to make the wafers and chips. Guess where 50-90% of it comes from? Eastern Ukraine and Russia. Not possible to make without it.
    https://www.siliconexpert.com/blog/russia-bans-neon/
    Its all making sense now.

Noble gases are a critical element in semiconductor chip fabrication, powering high-precision lasers for etching microchips. Losing access to Russia’s supply of noble gases would have a severe impact on chip manufacturing and further disrupt the electronics supply chain industry. Neon, specifically, helps create deep ultraviolet (DUV) light that is used in the lithography of chips, creating a pattern in the silicon structure. DUV lasers are the industry standard in semiconductor manufacturing. The wavelength of light used in this photolithography process sets the smallest feature size of the chip.

I do believe that the feed-stock for Ukraine to make the neon gas comes from Russia. The Ukraine factory I believe is dependent on it.
    Its a by product of smelting metals, an old way of doing things? but they still do it? maybe its a bit old school, but has this advantage.

GLTAH
    GoNuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.