ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Warnie,I must admit I too was a little worried when I read the...

1. 1,545 Posts.
    Warnie,
    I must admit I too was a little worried when I read the announcement at first.

But then I looked at it a little closer. The sales in early december were for almost negnigable amounts. (Probably freeing up some cash for Chrissy. No matter how much I make during the year I am alway short some dough around that time...)

The selling of two lots on the 18th and 21st were a little larger but then again this happened on days when the stock looked like seriously breaking out.

Steinepris are not idiots and know all early signs of a stock about to go nuts. They would not be selling out just before this was about to happen. IMHO they wanted to keep the stock down so that friend or family could buy in a little cheaper. Even perhaps buying back in the same shares on accounts in their wives names, or something along those lines.

Fencer1010 mentioned that the big seller at 3.1 may be them. Not a bad thought. No one seriously sells in that fashion unless they want to keep the price down because you know the order won't get filled (as it didn't). Even buy letting the order get nibbled on it didn't budge. Because when you hold tens of million losing a few hundred thousand is nothing if it means buying millions more at a discount.

Interesting times ahead for this stock. IMHO i think a strong run will occur shortly. Very odd buying and selling I'm not selling a share yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.