MFS mfs limited

stella sale attacked, page-35

1. 11,407 Posts.
    And what do you suggest we do?

They are in a suspension making decisions that supposedly dont need our permission.

If Scott wants to take them on I am sure many private investors and insto's would be behind her.

Unless there is an attempt from her to throw out the board and a vote cast, then MFS will continue to do what they are doing.

I am curious what the plan is if they have sold 65% of stella and some parts of the financial arm.

Then there is a lot of gold coast and other area developemnts going on.

I'm sure we will know more around the end of March and MFS will try their best to restore the company.

Yep..the brand is tarnished..the business direction may change.

I am not too worried as I see they are making changes and have again began communicating with the market.

In my oppinion they will be relisting again and I personally believe it will be around the end of march as the company says.

If not...to be honest...its not a massive deal.

We all invest to make money.

If MFS crumbles into dust and flys off....so be it.

Until I hear that through a MFS ASX release...I wont be believing many other theories on a chat site over what the company says.

You might be right newy....but you may also be wrong.

No need for us to debate hard each day. Lets see what happens around march and discuss how they duped us big time or how we are impressed with the way they turned things around.

Either way...its all good my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.