TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

stem cell retraction, page-3

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    The simple answer Danboy is that previous scientific papers that Upton has had her name on were shown to be wrong in content, to a degree that the authors, or at least one of them, should have been aware, yet pushed that erronous paper into the scientific domain. It is suggested this is not by accident. There is suggestion there is a culture in the scientific community that is not as pure as the science they represent. (Human nature strikes again).

It is suggested that beyond simple mistake that this may represent fraud. If that is so, then our chief scientist is a part of that, and so the credibility of Tissue Theripies and the claims it has made comes into question.

This is not to say the statements by TIS about the product are fraudulant, but it casts a darker shadow over a company whose activities to date can only be desdcribed as mysterious and like a closely held secret.

As I have said before, if the incompetence that has led to the situation we find ourselves in is such, then what else is waiting to be discovered. Well here you are. I am not saying fraud has happened with the product etc, but it underscores the impurity of the environment of the scientific community. This sort of deciet is usually directed at the financial industry.

As to the announcement last week, I think the company was aware of the failure of the EMA meeting to conclude its discussion when it released its quarterly. There is a loud warning of a capital raising. Question is can they afford to wait until after the next meeting of EMA, with hopefull some possitive news and subsequently an uplift in share price, before asking for more capital. With the time it takes to do the raising they will be dangerously close to be out of cash unless they can get a cash facility from a bank.

I personaly am still nervously hoping this will all turn out ok, though diluted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.