MSB 7.47% $1.04 mesoblast limited

A quick glance at my emails over the last part of 2018 .......

1. 5,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    A quick glance at my emails over the last part of 2018 .... Orchard Therapeutics commits to US stem cell production facility..... Biotech that bought Glaxo-Smith "bubble boy " drug is building stem cell manufacturing facility in the U S .....
    lonza debuts world's biggest Gene and stem cell therapy plant ...... Rubius therapeutics to invest $155m for cell therapy plant ....... Astellas outlays $255m for gene and stem cell therapy production ...... Fujifilm pays $20m for US facility for burgeoning stem cell treatments ...

Possible there are many more, as there are a host of companies developing regenerative treatment that lean on stem cells ...One The reason Mesoblast,s Share price is so erratic (and the smart money know ) is because it is the Front runner, And years ahead of anyone else It's like the first explorers, you experience all hurdles and problems long before anyone else ..But the rewards are there waiting .....A statement from fierce biotech yesterday " Engineered stem cells could be the next Parkinson's treatment " researches say .......
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.04
Change
0.073(7.47%)
Mkt cap ! $1.196B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.06 99.0¢ $3.963M 3.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 58335 $1.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.05 48480 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.