MSB 1.02% 99.0¢ mesoblast limited

Stem cells therapy, page-130

1. 1,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Hi benelong, i absolutely agree with you. However it is not uncommon for threads to drift away from the original topic especially as the thread gets longer, the thread was not given a misleading label as it started very early with a very good video on the current state of the industry, it has just drifted off. That is the nature of conversation. See how it has now drifted to discussing how it is no longer on topic and bickering etc.

As you do at a party, if the discussion starts to disinterest you you can move on to the next. Sometimes you just have to ignore the dot.

No excuse for heated personal attacks, bickering etc as i have also said. At the least the discussion should have legitimate reference to the stock. Probably you now may recieve some heated responses of your own with comments like "well what have you got to offer". Thats what happened to me anyway.

So,to go back on topic. I imagine a future where we will all continue to look like twenty somethings as we go for our regular shots to regrow our ageing cells, hopefully at msb clinics. No need for hospitals except for accidents. And a world highly overpopulated.

Does anyone else think we will get to this through SCT?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.130B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 98.5¢ $5.507M 5.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9996 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 18069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.