MSB 4.07% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Stem cells therapy, page-17

1. 30,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    prorata

I'm not the only one who had difficulty interpreting what you meant in your posts.
    It's one thing to say you're bearish on the ASX in general but it's a stock picker's market right now and there are ASX-listed stocks that are excellent opportunities.

Healthcare is going to be a sector that generally speaking is insulated from the volatility. MSB is still maturing but it has excellent medium to LT prospects .

Not pointing to you but a general comment FWIW there have been posters dedicated to misleading others on so called risks, and muttering darkly about the opportunity cost of investing in MSB and generally being a total distraction. This has been incredibly frustrating to watch.

Such dark arts can be practised and it's all tickety-boo.

I feel for the ordinary punter, really I do. Because there are predatory people out there to pump them with fear and relieve them of their shares and continually point to the SP and disrupt otherwise substantive discussion and steer it into peripheral issues. I agree with you on MSB, but it's a shame the message is either not getting out or has been shouted down.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 03/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
0.045(4.07%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.16 $1.08 $4.681M 4.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99680 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 31000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.