FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Stena Drillmax underway, page-52

1. 2,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Hi all. Just watching from the sidelines. I am happy that the discussions focus now more on the actual drilling than guess work and rumours, even though they are fascinating.. Quite a few good technical guys here. Reminds me of FAN 1. For all newcomers it will great to learn a few things. For LTH like myself, it feels like a refresher course. I am still in awe about the loyalty of a quite a few posters here, Mr H, DB, Whiskey, just to mention a few, Even our inhouse gambler, Rolla, is showing signs of softening his poker face. It would be great to hear again from Mandura and of course JP. Even the encouraging words from Wasa are always appreciated. Considering our first drill (FAN1) had a COGB (Chance of going broke) of more than 90%, as we found out retrospectively, we are now drilling SAMO with a COS of 50%. Can even afford to lose a lousy 5% by rounding up the number. I know we are sitting on 11cps which we are told so often that this is the correct value. But boy look at the balls in the air. Every now and then somebody lists the items here. Staggering. Don't know any other minor with the same prospects. 

Enough ramble, all the best to all SHs and thanks to the loyal LT who have kept this forum in continuous motion. If Angelique reads this, please tell the FAR team the work is greatly respected and appreciated, what ever the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.