ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

ellaishani,What can a CEO tell me that is not already in the...

1. 1,364 Posts.
    ellaishani,

What can a CEO tell me that is not already in the Market?Absolutely nothing!

If he had then me blabbing about it would put me in ASIC's investigate basket.

I would encourage you to field any genuine questions you have about available information with the Company.

With respect to me meeting him, I did so for the purpose of better understanding the information that has been put into the public arena.

Questions as to when and how revenue information will become available, can be partially answered by understanding the process within the targeted Diagnostics Industry etc. For me its almost been a case of focus on how the industry players relate with one another and then work back to see what ADO have to achieve.

By listening to his BRR interview in January you get much more of a feel for not only the Company's potential but the broader challenges it faces in executing its strategy.

From and investors perspective ADO looks to be cracking that transitional phase from Cash Dependant to Cash Generating, which when put into perspective with the Revenue being generated by the products targeted market may be making ADO an attractive punt at the moment.

Remember ellaishani, what I'm trying to do here is point people who have questions or concerns (revenue streams, Pump and Dump theorists, etc) to information that is available for them to generate their own level of comfort or not.

I hope Ive helped clarify things a little more for you with respect to what we discussed.

IMO
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.