BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

step by step

1. 7,295 Posts.
    Hello All Readers,

Well I've been puzzled about why Deflector
    has not been taken on a Step by Step basis and Mr. Greg Durack had opposite thinking to this, therefore I'm happy to see him Resign.
    ( The Associates in their B.F.S. of Deflector may have used an excessively low Gold Price Figure, like $500 Aust to protect themselves from any legal action , should the Gold Price Weaken, badly in the Future).
    I think BTV should consider comencing with a Small Cash Positive operation and take things Step by Step from there.
    I cannot get over the Facts that BTV has Cash in the Bank, Power Station,Crushing Mills, Campsite, ( probably all needing some Tender Loving Care-Fuel, Oil Cans,Paint etc. ) and approx. 800,000 oz.. of Mapped Gold in the Ground and No Will to this Stage to get things moving. I'm also sure there are plenty of people overseas who would like to Work at Deflector on those 437 Employment Visas .
    Shareholders of BTV want to see some Action Fast and to me the Resignation of Mr. Greg Durack is a Step in the Right Direction.
    Mr Greg Durack has done good work for Bataviamining, however he may be more interested in the running things in a Big Way than on a Step by Step Basis.

No responsability taken for any losses in association with this Posting.

Interesting,

moly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.