BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

step by step, page-3

1. 323 Posts.
    I agree Moly that it is time for Durack to go and am hoping that a suitable replacement will help the trigger a recovery.

sduncan, like you (I am assuming) I have been burned with the BTVOS significantly and I believe they should do something to compensate BTVOC holders especially those that converted their BTVOAs 14 odd months ago and have been burned big time - however there is no sign at this stage that loyalty will be rewarded here!!

Despite the negatives however there are few companies that are selling at basically cash backing (and in this case inv in THR) levels which suggests that any improvements in leadership shown (with a new MD) could see a significant recovery before the year is out!!

I will be watching closely over the next few months and looking closely at other options if improvement is not forthcoming - and no tawnyport I am not one of the blatant rampers of this stock, I remain highly sceptical, however I have made money from others (ie. TNG and THR) in the Batavia Group so just maybe the runt of the litter may deliver at some stage!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.