ADO 0.00% 2.6¢ anteotech ltd

Step Down!, page-58

1. 4,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    WTF ?

Cashman, there is a floor price ! Semi said 15c straight from the announcement. So much unreliable information.

I for some reason thought it was 7.5c ! m going to have to check it out for myself ie. the 15%(previously 20%) must be taken in shares at VWAP price but no lower than 7.5c or 15c or NO floor ! which would explain why they asked for only 15% now after the delay.

Anyway, this is from 'agreed revised terms of acquisition of Diasource dated 6th Jan 2016.
    Anteo Conversion Shares Terms – Election Period is on a semi-annual basis from Completion through to the last payment date. The conversion price will be based on a 20% discount to the 30 day VWAP prior to election (with an agreed floor conversion price of $0.15 per share). The Conversion Price will be converted into Euro based on the 10 business day average of the AUD:EUR exchange rate prior to election. Shareholder approval for issuance of the Conversion Shares will be obtained if required;
    So cashman, why does your opinion differ to this ? You are often on the mark. What has changed since 6th Jan 16 ?

Floor price is absolutely crucial at this time. They could convert the entire amount owing at a 20% discount to the VWAP (about the price right now ! ) and take majority ownership of the company ! !

Why is there NO FLOOR price ? when it clearly states there is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.