Stephen Fry and God', page-26

1. 35,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    tinnitus i may have appeared a bit harsh in that post so i apologise - it really wasnt meant as a direct slight against you but in a more general sense - the problem is that the world is very hostile towards anything christian but more importantly christ himself. a friend will be a friend for life until he accepts jesus as his saviour and recognises the dilemma he is in.

isaiah said as a watchman if the enemy comes and he does nothing then his blood is on his hands but if the watchman warns and they do not listen then their blood is on their own hands. this is the context in which i made the comment.

regarding bone cancer - the world is broken but few see it - when we buy something we get a manual with it - with man the manual is the bible but again few see the remedy.

could write a bit more but gotta go - and for the record i am not a catholic but have been very close to catholicism in my life and the catholic tradition isnt necessarily correct or right. in fact many of the teachings of the catholic church are wrong. so it is not their fault they werent born into a catholic family - it is their own blame once they know right from wrong. im sure you are aware of the quotes in the bible where it says no man is without excuse - romans 1:20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.