XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

steppin up for ceb tuesday

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Welcome back punters, hope you all had a relaxing Easter break with family and friends.

Dow seems to have an Easter hangover down .71% with half an hour of trade to go and our XJO looks to open down half a percent at this stage.

CEB's Tuesday cranker slot is still up for grabs from anyone who is up for it, it's only a once a fortnight gig, there are more details below.

We all wish CEB the best in his new job, being out in the fresh air will be great for CEB but I don't think it will be long before he gets a set of those new Google glasses and is executing trades while maneuvering one of those big 22 wheelers to safety.

He sent me a pic of him on the job, I know traffic management has changed a bit over the years but something's not sitting right with me on this one, can't help feel he is pulling a trick on me...or something to that effect.

Regardless, all the best CEB and keep the posts coming. Very impressed with your chart last week too.

Anyway, back to CEB's cranker gig, it is anticipated that the winning applicant's package will include:

Access to a $100,000 trading account *

Hot Copper Company car*

24hr access to Hot Copper cruiser *

Personal Assistant (who also captains the cruiser)*

Immunity from moderated posts *

* The above may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on Zia's current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. In addition to statements which are forward-looking by reason of context, the words "may", "will", "should", "expects", "plans", "intends", "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "predicts", "potential", or "continue" and similar expressions are shaky at best.

OK, you've all had a 4 day break.... now get back into it!!

Good trading all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.