SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

steps or hurdles, page-3

1. 1 Posts.
    I am relatively new to Solagran, having acquired shares last month at the suggestion of someone for whom I have a lot of respect. I spoke to him yesterday in relation to the things that you have been saying about Solagran. He told me three things.

Firstly, he confirmed for me that this is a company that is run by a pretty ethical group of people who would never mislead investors in the way that you say they have.

Secondly, told me that he knew the company was aware of your activities, and those of at least one other person that has been less than honest in their use of hotcopper in relation to Solagran. He mentioned that shareholders had already forwarded most of your postings to the company on Friday morning.

Thirdly he told me that he had spoken with a Director and was assured that there was no truth whatsoever in the comments you are making about impurities and a change in regulatory status for Ropren. The company is simply working on obtaining its manufacturing licence as the Directors stated at the recent general meeting.

He also told me that he believed the company had already briefed their lawyers and was planning to commence legal action on Monday to stop you from spreading false information about its activities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.