IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

There's a few interesting things in this article.1....

1. 954 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    There's a few interesting things in this article.

1. manufacturing the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines on home soil. I never thought both Pfizer and Moderna would agree to have their vaccines manufactured in Australia. It's not likely that one company will produce both vaccines so there's a place for two manufacturers. These are likely for next year's boosters

2. the federal government was working with a range of biotechnology partners to get Australian-made mRNA vaccines up and running. More than one partner... certainly IDT would have to be in the running. Maybe CSL once they finish AZ. Can anyone think of any other company that could partner to get the mRNA vaccines up and running? They'd need to have all the necessary facilitiues. I don't think either IDT or CSL can manufacture mRNA any time soon so they probably just mean fill and finish. That would still be very lucrative.

3. Sixty million doses of Pfizer and 50 million doses of Moderna are set arrive on Aussie shores in 2022.This is on top of the supplies that domestic manufacturing of the mRNA vaccine now looks set to contribute. That's alot of doses so obviously Australia is planning to offer them to other countries.

4. We are working on a number of fronts but we're making progress and I am confident that we will be in a position to say more in the coming months about this if not earlier. IDT has a four month exclusivity period to negotiate an agreement so that's in line with what the minister said. An agreement might come earlier

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $16.34K 145.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201538 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 30651 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.