ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

steve Brennen joining great company

1. 2,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    NEWS

Steve Brennen, formerly Uber’s local marketing lead, joins Zip as chief customer officer

October 11, 2019 10:41

by BRITTNEY RIGBY

Two days after it emerged he was leaving Uber as its APAC director of marketing, Steve Brennen has been announced as buy now pay later company Zip’s new chief customer officer.
    Zip is also appointing Patrick Collins, previously SVP product and engineering at Moovweb, as chief product officer. Both positions are newly-created.

Brennen joins from Uber

Brennen headed up marketing across key markets at Uber including Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. Zip confirmed he is also still chair of the Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA), which was acquired by the Australian Computer Society last month.
    “Zip is a dynamic challenger brand with tremendous opportunity to disrupt the market and change the way we pay,” Brennen said of his new role.
    “I’m thrilled to join the talented and passionate team at such an exciting time – as the business scales in Australia and looks to global expansion. As we continue to innovate, I believe we have a unique opportunity to enable millions of consumers and retail partners to make better payment decisions.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.