LKE 0.00% 4.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Reports on Twitter. Elon Musk tried to acquire Direct Lithium...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Reports on Twitter. Elon Musk tried to acquire Direct Lithium Extraction Tech Company 6 years ago but was blocked. I would dare say that he never gave up on that idea.

If what Lake is doing with the chloride samples is commercially sensitive then it could be that Tesla maybe involved. Novonix, is under the same restrictions regarding press release. The buzz of course is that Tesla is involved with Novonix.

If they update the market in approximately 5 weeks this could very well tie into battery day. Whether Lake is involved or not the timing of the news will help their cause. I have been chomping at the bit waiting for both Tesla Battery day and Lake providing updates around pilot plant and carbonate samples. The Solar panels that could dramatically lower the cost of Lithium Extraction would be an absolute seller to Tesla who are trying ramp up their Solar Business.
    When the PFS was dropped David Snydacker of Lilac said on Twitter following the release next port of call was to get the solar panels to lower the cost. Would it not be the efficiency of the pilot plant? I am under the impression they have completed what they have needed to.

Their is an opportunity for Tesla to control margins over the next few years and not be confronted by price volatility by working with Lilac.

....Tin Hat.... this seems too coincidental. I'm going to speculate and say Tesla must be involved. However, I will elaborate by saying that Tesla is most likely working with Lilac and not Lake..Lake would be a prime candidate for acquisition as the pilot plant is designed specifically for Kachi Brine.

VW and Lucid Air backed by Arabs would also be a great candidates for involvement. Emily Hersh a lithium mining analyst has a small but dedicated video for Lilac Solutions and has indirectly referenced lilac in interviews saying this company could drop some very important news this year. Her video is 5 months old but has only now turned up on my search today??

The intrigue around Lithium mining is building. Who will be in line to benefit. Lake to me is in a prime position.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $244.5K 5.257M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 265083 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 1869097 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.