HUM 1.11% 44.5¢ humm group limited

So Steve is me, just got sent the link to this thread by a mate....

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    So Steve is me, just got sent the link to this thread by a mate. I've put a lot of work into this one, IMO it's the most sustainable lending model in an environment where inflation and rising rates are a risk. They've been forced to revamp their product range because they were really being left behind. Credit cards which was essentially their core business is in decline and stimulus meant that folks paid down a lot of their debt (which was profitable for Humm). as they transitioned to a more digital offering, they struggled (just check out hte reviews on app store and google) but that seems to have turned around now. App store download data showing that they are really starting to get some traction now with their BNPL offering, which has a few different strands. Essentially my thesis is that if they can put together one or two quarters of positive, without any excuses, and show the market that the worm has turned then it will likely re-rate which given how undemanding the valuation is, would I think be a pretty big move.

Finally, I'm the furtherest from a chartist but the recent volume suggests that I'm not the only one who has noticed the above. I added the final portion of my allocation today so I'll either look like a genius or a fool from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $227.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 46.0¢ 44.5¢ $80.00K 177.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 34995 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 47491 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
45.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.5¢ 44.5¢ 34176
Last updated 15.54pm 06/05/2024 ?
HUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.