Hey allSteven Keen is definitely an expert and is certainly good...

1. 937 Posts.
    Hey all

Steven Keen is definitely an expert and is certainly good at promoting himself, his views and the institution & projects that he is involved with.

His views are obviously extreme and if anybody touted that property was going to RISE 50% in the next two years I would also consider that extreme.

Without denigrating him in any way I am very glad that I do not us his views to form my investment decisions.

Every year we see a whole range of experts trotted out telling us which investment class will prosper in the coming year as well as the individual shares, areas or sectors that may do best. All good reading and interesting. These people are experts in their fields but are not always on the mark and sometimes horribly, horribly wrong.

All very interesting, he is an expert in his field but he certainly ain't the pope and many people are better off financially for not following his particular views.

Notwithstanding, he does make sense in principle - but anyone who forms their decisions on his 'predictions ' would be well behind now I suspect.

One can be an expert, respected and interesting yet still be consistently off the mark.

all the best

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.