88E 50.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Not overly concerned at the moment I have a low average price...

1. 429 Posts.
    Not overly concerned at the moment I have a low average price but curiously there was some selling pressure after Putin and the Saudis didn't reach a conclusive agreement about output two hours ago when most of the credible news hit still they came to an understanding about having a floor price floor.
    Oil is risky but the investors who pick the bottom will come up trumps, 88e in the eyes of oil investors appears to have a high chance of a commercial source so are factoring in global news to their trading decisions. The World Bank are forcasting an average of 53$ a barrel next year which on a chart could be 56 by December, others are more bullish, but Goldman Sachs are more conservative with a lower forcast but even they are claiming a possible 223000 barrel shortfall in production this last part of the year and Goldmans had to revise their previous forcast which was too low I think 40 they said.
    What I'm carrying out is taking a risk on a speculative play which I've come to my own conclusion has a reasonable chance of foreseeable production or farm out and hoping for the SP to correspond accordingly. Don't need any posters trying to hit me with spin about the technical side presenting itself as having no hope ,already I consult Geo's for technical information and clarification.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $86.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17.16K 7.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
593 882612694 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 481980133 119
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.