LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

hi gassed, LANXESS  would be a nice partner to have with brine...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    hi gassed, LANXESS  would be a nice partner to have with brine processing know how AND funds.  LANXESS is a German company which purchased the bromide extraction plant and leases from US listed Chemtura for USD 2.3 billion only as recently September 2016. LANXESS global sales of specialty chemicals  (before the acquisition were USD 8.8 million.

The pilot plant at one of LANXESS operations seems to be well advanced. I will trck for interest

It seems they have achieved a neat backdoor entry into 3 point something million tonnes inferred LCE resource . No doubt that will put a smile on the German auto industry faces

Concerning my earlier post regarding the pattern of share sales / prices today's trading fits the pattern of the previous five days precisely. Some games in the last 5 minutes of trading, pulled back after 4.00 pm.(has been going on for months)The average of nine of the 13 outstanding buy orders is 100,000 units. An interesting week, we may be a little wiser next week concerning the outcome of the apparent "management" of the market. Cauchari results if positive surely cannot be delayed beyond next week

I share the general cautious optimism now that we know that there are equivalent alternatives to Lilac. It is "only" a matter of the right deal. It would be nice if that could be conveyed more effectively in the presentation to allay the understandable concerns of the sceptics which must be having a negative effect  on uninformed investor decisions and the share price.We have to change the language from being "confident that " to being "sure that" .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.