MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

steve50, page-2

1. 374 Posts.
    Scott, haven't heard anything more but with sales coming thick and fast in the new year I think this might be just the start of a rerating. I'm disappointed with the proposed capital restructure but this is what they always do to reduce available shares after issuing lots of shares at ridiculous prices. Share prices always fall relative to their market cap after a capital reduction. However after a while the market corrects for the reduced shares; you just have to ride it out. I for one won't be voting for it.
    We have been told that by June next year the plant will be at maximum capacity and we will have to increase the capacity. It will not cost a lot to increase the production of kaocem, so we will scale up our profits very quickly. Can't wait for February when we should have an idea of the demand for blocks and kaocem. We should then be able to do the numbers and put a price on MSC. But there is one thing for certain, it won't be anything ilke it is now. Ignore Cloudnine, he is the biggest pessimist of all time, and in still hounding us on this forum it is obvious he is attempting to prevent people making money because he has lost on MSC. SOUR GRAPES BIGTIME or he just hasn't done the research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.