MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

steve50, page-3

1. MAP
    809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    MSC website has been tidied up (maybe in readiness for some news)
    The announcements have dried up (maybe they don't need to speculate or promise anymore)
    latest Qrtly states that production has started after Q1 and there were press announcements re immiment production in Dec/Jan (there are always delays). The qrtly also states discussions with a large Asian target customer.
    How much production is occuring atm???
    Expect news re Green Tyre technology towards the end of the year.
    Have the large sellers finally finished? (By my reckoning Fortis may have finally finished selling today)
    Is Win All Industrial still selling? If so there could be greater than 20,000,000 shares to go!
    The large selling over the last month has been absorbed (unfortunately at lower prices)
    Share price is a pain and there is a large overhang of shares (for the brave or stupid)
    CCY share price is rising (on low volume)

ACC float is apparently scheduled for 3rd qtr. If this occurs I would expect some positive announcements before then.

I have posted previously on technical results via Mahaffey Associates. A scientist there said the technology results published are accurate but he offered no views on commercial success for Koacem.

Good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.