MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

stevenjd

1. 13,252 Posts.
    Well mate good call and I am glad you called GB and myself and other posters on this, as it would be easy to bag you and dismiss and go on ramping MHL.

For the records I know both GB and I have both said MHL its a 2 year plus investment to make the CHIT load.
    Even for myself I know its hard having a lot of funds tied up in one postion with basically mhl in a hiatus in since november last year. But to me the research I have personally done about K-stan makes me believe along with a lot of others basically this is the last great OIL frontier besides the poles in the world.
    We know the area has a 200bil boo estimate and these estimates are as all oil estimates very conservative.
    we only have to look at Santos with CIG throwing in 20 mil and Santos loking for more farm in acreage.

The market has taken away all blue sky and valued most companies now what there worth MHL at 10 mill but still other are willing to invest a third + more than MHL is worth on exploration of just a 1/5 of our oil tenements so it gives all of us an indication of the potential not just me belive there could be inground.

Yet steven I do understand why you would Question us that we have ramped and could and should be called on our posts
    I just think of it this way. The type of play we are looking at is a large fractured volcanics that displace all over K-stan an oil company that has tenements 100km away is taking out of a smaller tenement 200,000 BOPd from 4 deep wells which equals if our share was 15% 30,000bopd 30 mil before cost which would be 30 mil per day or after tax and costs 3,5 bil per year I wont' go into what this would equate to in Sp.

This technical fractured volcanics has been likened to cvn thailands feilds but the volcanic fracture are of a larger scale so steven while we may ramp I think I would have probably spent 300 hrs plus on looking at siesmic shot of other areas in K-stan and heaps of phone calls to not only MHL but heaps of other companies with tenements there speaking to geologists who have worked there and wondered why gasprom was buying every tenement up or farming in.

Steven I could write probably a 37 page report on this and cover only 30% what I know and I know very little but am confident in my research and belief in our tenements.

Mate and I have not even spoke about Jons technical abilities or the boards I hope you understand where I am coming from and thank you for questioning us if you like me to go further leave a email address and I will contact you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.