KAR 0.83% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

It certainly makes sense - just like it did at 3 and 2 and now 1...

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    It certainly makes sense - just like it did at 3 and 2 and now 1 something......

Lets look at the rationale at all 3 times
    1) To give shareholders greater exposure to the upcoming Brazil drilling campaign - ( really to quell shorters and because Insto's wouldn't agree to a dividend ) - thoughts pass or fail?
    2) Underpin the share price at the bottom of the cycle as per AGM - pass or fail.
    3) Underpin the SP at a lower price again after the AGM and falling further - pass or fail?

Yeah great idea all makes sense what they are doing.

Who suggested they buy an asset they aren't managing the cash they have at their disposal - and you'd trust them to buy an asset in the market that will just get cheaper after they bought it?

Come on i get it you can never pick the bottom or the top - i know ....... they haven't done a bad job of misreading it the last 3 goes at the buy back have they?

And 2 years ago i sat at the AGM when they were telling us how they had a 1700% rise since listing and we were at the bottom of the cycle???

Thats what they get the big bucks for - their judgement and decisions.....

Yeah the buy backs have again proven their acumen.....

Anyone got a monorail for sale - reckon i know where there is a buyer other than Springfield?
    Last edited by Black Swan: 15/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.015(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.82 $9.850M 5.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38837 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.84 22163 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.