stewart on media balck out of ron paul, page-28

1. 7,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It's obvious this next election is going to be a pretty intense stand off between people who are in denial and those who want their freedom..as for the question WHY won't the media tell the truth..The mainstream media is full of self important ego maniacs who like the politicians are more concerned about their own skins than the bigger picture..They have already sold their souls and therefore are scared of the "unknown' being the truth..I still have faith that the freedom seekers in this world will prevail in the end as the greedy power hungry are fighting the laws which are much bigger than any man made laws..Things must always return to balance even if it self destructs in order to get there..my 2c worth but the denial and attempted blocking of the likes of Ron Paul will only fuel the fire of the HUMAN DEMOCRATIC RIGHT not the "democracy which Govs fly the flag of..Read the original US constitution .They understood what it means to be 'free'..It's not any cheesy politcal slogan but a god given right which all humans strive for whether thay are aware of it or not..Many of the human suffering is because one can't grasp the idea he is responsible for achieving it himself

I really hop Ron Paul makes a dent in the staus quo..even if he is killed in the process which will only empower the movement more!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.