CYP 14.3% 24.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Hi everyone I noticed talk of speaking with management and I...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi everyone I noticed talk of speaking with management and I know that others here have been good enough to share their knowledge with everyone.
    Stewart Washer has been good enough to give this comprehensive reply and given me the OK to post it here. Enjoy!!
    HI

Thanks for reaching out here.

Ross, Kilian, Igor and I are working hard on a number of fronts towards partnership deals around the technology and US investor traction. Both of these are important for our future and require a great deal of stability and hard work.

In terms of partnerships, Ross and I have completed a number of these over the past 20 years and there is a formula that you need to apply, there are no real shortcuts to quality partnerships. This is to develop trust with the key decision makers within the partner, demonstrate how the technology will benefit their company and develop data around the technology to satisfy the partner. You can then negotiate the deal with the partner. We are in this process with a number of parties.

In terms of US investment, we will now leverage the recent placement in the US to gain access to life science investors. We are presenting next month at the Rodman and Renshaw conference in NY, one of the largest and most prestigious life science investor events and it is invitation only. You will also see other key activities over the coming months to gain US exposure. The lower $A also works in our favour here to attract US investors.

We have the technology, the people and the funds to get there. We do need a level of shareholder support as we work hard to make CYP the success we all deserve. Stem cells are an exciting area of medicine and we hold the key to manufacturing at scale. All successful biotech companies are volatile along the way in terms of share price however the end game represents very good upside.

Best Regards

Stewart

Dr Stewart Washer

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.040(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 24.0¢ $136.0K 544.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 446 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.