STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

LLAs a dismal stroke of humour can I watch as you valkyrie?There...

1. 1,398 Posts.
    LL
    As a dismal stroke of humour can I watch as you valkyrie?

There is still value in your shares albiet not what you paid for them. There used to be certain nefarous characters around that used to prey upon these types of situations because the grieving shareholder used to be too distressed to want to be involved any further in the administration. They offered to take your shares for a few sheckels only to turn up at administrators meetings and pocket a nice profit. I AM NOT suggesting that will happen in this case. However until the Administrator releases information regarding the assets and liabilities lodged to ASIC I would be reserving any judgement.
    We all know the assets... We just dont know the liabilities.
    Playing the blame game is understandable because it is part of the grieving process, and take your time on that one because the Administrator wont be reporting next week. However I believe under the current Administration guidelines things are a lot stricter than they used to be regarding disposal of assets.
    Could this be a bonus of the Internet because it becomes easier to find information?
    Imagine if PB were to try and startup with STI assets without s/h approval. HC has a goldmine of information regarding STI and the subsequent events. As a concerned s/h however I also placed this information across other websites in the event HC was unable to keep going. See how it works?
    I have also looked up the administrator.
    I look forward to a succient and worthy report dealing with the Company situation AND s/h getting what I consider is considerable value in the company. Obviousily assets that will still take considerable time to bring to market may be considered worthless but maybe those assets were in the wrong hands anyway. The more obvious physical assets like the pharma plant, studio apartments, HDA device etc may well require further consideration. The problem may not lie in the assets but more so in the administration of them by the Company. I still cant believe that TMC was allowed to keep operating without the Company putting in place the capacity to start charging.
    Anyway... Im not the administrator and because the Company has gone into VA we should at least entrust the administrator to be precis and expedient. The administrator has our time limits... not the previous Directors ethereal nuances.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.