***sti up 38% & more to come 2moro***, page-3

1. 3,918 Posts.
    Simple really.

It's in the same field as CMQ with a world class product that surely will be in need soon!

Check the market cap of CMQ vs STI - either CMQ is MASSIVELY over-valued or STI is MASSIVELY under-valued!!!

STI has 75mil shares on issue with 40mil being held in escrow until 2006! So when she moves, she moves HARD as we saw today!

Check the depth on close......once that small resistance is taken out at 50c in the morning it'll run hard again from there. You see that seller at 60c for 40,000 shares? Well that was me and I just cancelled my order cause I reckon they're seriously gonna go a lot higher in the short term. Check the depth after bro - not much left once I take my 40,000 isn't there? I expect a hell of a lot of CMQ investors jumping ship and onto STI as clearly there is a hell of a lot more upside in STI left compared to CMQ and they will be banking on STI doing a similar massive rise like CMQ.

The other thing is that once it clears 50c - we start rising in 1c intervals, not .5c intervals which is great for a flying SP like STI!

I'm 90% confident STI will fly tomorrow again, especially if it gets the attention of the print media which I reckon it will after a massive rise today!!!

These are my honest opinions and I truly reckon I'll be right!!!

Good Luck

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.