HVN 0.61% $4.88 harvey norman holdings limited

Stick it to them Gerry, page-2

1. 3,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 576
    Damn straight MarsC
    Just report increased sales against all expectations and we are on a down day!
    Shorters just don't want to let go of this one LOL, damn fine results coming again this year, excellent balance sheet, cashflow out the wazoo, all this during a "retail recession", this is going to be well north of $5 and likely at all time highs within 1 year IMO as soon as some positive retail numbers start coming out as per every declining interest rate environment ever in the history of Australia, just a matter of when it turns not if, judging by markets making all time highs now retail should only be 12-18 months behind.

IMO retail is the sector to see a MASSIVE calendar 2020 year, TRS, MYR and HVN should all go well IMO although the first two would have to double before I see profit LOL, HVN on the other hand has been a damn fine returner for me in dividends, realized capital gains and unrealized capital gains, more than made up for the other two who I still hold through a hell of a shit storm where retail got hurt much more than expected.
    Moral to the story?

Cycles always surprise on the downside then again on an upswing, we've passed the low point in retail in Australia, growing population, continued inflation and wage growth albeit slow and lowest interest rates ever, setting up for one hell of a run with the trigger likely to be a trade deal with US and China, that will only change the sentiment but all the other ingredients are already in place so that will be a very powerful move once it starts, so much petrol has been getting poured on the markets but the spark hasn't yet occurred.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.