MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

stick to the fundamentals, page-2

1. iam
    1,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Welcome aboard Mezzo,

I agree, patience is the key.

The down talk is all part and parcel of this stock. There is so much opportunity for swing traders that they can't help themselves in upping the anti against MEO.

That is par for the course not only for MEO but across the market. The idea is to make a profit be it in the long or short term and we just need to be confident in our strategies and decisions to do just that.

The important thing is that the SP will come back again.

Today has once again shown the resilience of the stock with a few more cobwebs have been swept out again. The longer the bottom resistance is tested the stronger the base will be when FIRB and other projects are announced. We haven't been at today's low since mid July last year.

Good luck to those that managed to take advantage and buy in/top up this morning.

I think Nana and others are looking at the 22c low early July last year. The fundamentals have changed greatly since then and the FIRB approval will cement MEO's future and we will see a sustained uptrend.

Through their recent investments the MEO Directors and Mrs Hendrich have shown their confidence in the company's prospects.

But we already knew that.

#:>))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.