RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

stick to what you believe based dyor

1. 116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Posted in UK by StockNBlocks recently:

I often read, be it here on this board or others(maybe from the same people with different id's) flaunting about a share price of 20p max for RRL with Puntland and Georgia in play. I have to take it with a pinch of salt. It's known that MM's and others shorting stocks have paid derampers or those pretending to hold, on every board professing to be experts with knowledge beyond knowledge trying to influence opinions and buying of shares. Why, to control a share imo So that it does not rise rapidly costing them more than they care to lose. Fact is big demands makes a share popular and they can't control the price thus they lose money on the rise. Deraming and scare tactics are employed for that very reason. So be weary of and aware of it, trust no one 100% and always dyor. Fact is, this tactic was employed on GKP (Gulf Keystone Petroleum), before Kurdistan and drilling/spudding. Many were saying it will never rise to �1+ etc That the risks would never see it happen etc. etc. I put up with this tireless rubbish everyday on the GKP board. But I held and continued to buy because I did DYOR and was confident that GKP would get there and find oil. I did not listen to the endless barrage of so called experts advice opinion on that board. When they stuck oil or should I say they started spudding, the share price did the speaking.They must have cost many PI's a missed opportunity to invest in a company going places and a chance to get a good return on their investments for a change. I was one of the many who did not sway and made some good return on GKP. Some are now doing the same on here with RRL. Same tactics being employed. If this share is 20p on Puntland and Georgia, I will eat my words and apologies. But at 20p with vast oil in Puntland and Georgia would value Range Resources at a low of �200/�250 millions on current share issues or in circulation. To me that is an unrealistic price/value for the company. Peter Landau has stated that when they find oil in Puntland (ie prove up the oil) they will sell up. With a big share of Puntland 20 % of 18 Billions onshore alone and 50% share potential of 300 to 500 millions of barrels potential in Georgia + Texas Red River County (Cotton Valley) + Russell Bevly(North Chapman Ranch) + Trinidad. I see a company in the making. If and when Puntland + Georgia happen, we will see a far higher value than 20p as predicted by some on here. If you get takeover or sell out, then any company with the sort of assets RRL has with say Puntland spudded and proven up, will be valued at Billions to a company wanting to Take Over. So a value of �'s is very realistic. DYOR and stick to what you believe based on your own sound research. GL............StockNBlocks

---------------------------------------

Most people are either traders, or investors, by nature. Similar to that of Las Vegas style gambling, either you play the tables, or you play the slots, rarely does one do both. But despite which strategy appeals to you most, you must be objective enough to see the benefits on the other side of the fence.

Al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.